Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life's Latest Updates...

A lot of things have been happening around here lately, making life a little chaotic and a whole lot of fun!
1st-Nat and Alex are now both employed full time which is awesome! They will be moving to Rock Hill this upcoming weekend, which means that my house currently is filled with suitcases and boxes. As they leave I will be able to do some redecorating and rearranging, which I always find relaxing and fulfilling.
2nd-I finally got my floors to put down in the living room and dining room. I will be getting stuff for the kitchen later on this week. The plan was to put it down this week, but with all the moving, this long overdue project waits once again.
3rd-I have come to love my job even more, especially since I have been having to pick up hours at the hospital this summer. I can't wait to get back to my kids this fall.
4th-The surprise in my banana nut muffins? Cauliflower puree-can't taste it a bit and you get some veggies in with breakfast.
5th-Laundry room is painted, one of the shelves is hung and I am waiting to buy another shelf. I was trying to be thrifty and paint an old wooden shelf, but after it was left outside while the paint was drying, it warped and is now unusable as a shelf. So when I pick up my kitchen floors, I will be getting some shelves for the other side of my laundry room. Then after I hang my pictures and curtain to cover the not so beautiful laundry supplies, the room will be complete. Yea : )
6th-Sarah loved her pillows, she said they look great on her bed. I will have to get over there myself soon to take a look.
7th-I recovered the window seat cushion in the living room and if it ever stops raining and the sun reappears I will take some pics and post.
8th-So much more has been going on, but it is just about as boring as everything else I have listed. Sometimes it just feels really nice getting your thoughts out, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment