Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ummm...What happened to July?

I can not believe that it is almost August! July just flew right past me. While July was a super busy month for my family, I am in a way very thankful for all the craziness. It helps me to re prioritize my life and find out what really matters to me. What have I learned this month? Well, let me tell you....
1-I am horrible with money! Even though I am thrifty and love buying second hand, sometimes it turns into a very bad addiction.
2-I have way too much stuff! After helping my sister and her fiance move, I have decided that I have to get rid some of the clutter that is in my life. I have already started this process and it is quite freeing emotionally.
3-I love spending quality time with my friends, my family and my church family. No amount of money can take away the good times you have with those you love.
4-Christmas is only 5 months away...That means I need to get busy coming up with ideas for Christmas gifts for friends and family. Since I like to make a lot of my gifts, I have got to get cracking!

All of these thoughts have helped me come up with a drastic plan (well at least drastic for me!) that I will begin on August 1st! Details tomorrow friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment