Sunday, June 20, 2010

Banana Nut Muffin Suprise!

I love to bake! It is one of my biggest stress relievers. I decided to bake some banana nut bread today because I had some over ripe bananas taking up space on my kitchen cabinet. As I dove into my cabinet to get out my cookbooks, I came across a book I picked up awhile ago by Jessica Seinfield. Most people have heard of her book, Deliciously Deceptive. It is where she gives recipes that have fruit and veggie purees added into them. I decided to give it a whirl to see how things turned out. So far, they look delicious, but the real test will be when I actually bite into them. I am hoping it works out because I am always looking for ways to add more fruit and veggies into my diet. I will let you know tomorrow how things turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment