Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Organizing 101

So, I have a lot of jewerly....yeah, it is kind of a problem! I just love how you can change a look around with some different accessories! The only problem with having so much jewerly is making sure it all gets worn and that it doesn't end up in a huge tangled mess. That is where my awesome jewerly hanger came from. I actually made this a few years back and it has held up so well and through several moves. It is made from an old peg board that I covered with some fabric from my stash, added some hooks and voila...a jewerly organizer.



Now I just have to make another one for the rest of the jewerly I have acquired and is currently hanging out in my bathroom drawers. I guess I could get rid of some stuff, but what is the fun in that? Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment