Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring has Sprung

Spring has officially arrived and I am definitely one of those who loves some spring cleaning! I spent most of the weekend working on the outside of the house and plan on spending the next few weeks (yes, I said weeks-when you work two jobs it is hard to find any spare time) to do a huge deep clean and to start my ever dreaded To Do List!

I am also determined to really make my house my home in the next few months, on a little, barely existing budget. When I bought my townhouse 6 1/2 years ago, I never intended on being here so long. I thought I would meet someone, get married, buy the bigger house with the picket fence. That hasn't happened yet, and for the first time in 6 years I don't have a roommate, so I will be able to decorate a guest bedroom! The way the economy is going, it looks like I will be here for an indefinite time so I want to finish all the projects that are in my head.

Hopefully this go around, I will be able to keep up with my online journal. It is my plan to put my goals out there so that I will actually get them accomplished! Happy Spring everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment