Monday, March 28, 2011

Cash Only Budget

So I hate to admit it, but I have an addiction to my debit card. A swipe here, a swipe there and it all comes out in the wash. Sadly, I have gotten into some debt and desperately need to get out. I am going to start using the pay with cash method. I have thought about it for awhile, but haven't started yet. But seeing as how I don't have enough money in the bank to cover my bills until Friday, which is their due date, I have to do something drastic. Thank goodness that I get paid 3 times in April, it is my only saving grace. My mom got me an awesome new wallet for 50 cents and it has so many dividers. So instead of using envelopes, each pocket divider is going to be for a certain category. I just have to figure out how to label the dividers now. My wallet is so nice, clean and well organized and it is my goal to keep it well. I have to get better control of my spending before I turn 30-wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment