Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My poor baby

So yesterday I get a call from my sister; apparently my lovely dog has scratched her ear so badly that it wouldn't stop bleeding. A call to the vet, pressure applied for over 10 minutes, and still her poor ear is bleeding. Thus a trip to the vet, a $240 bill and the cone of shame! Now I have to give her ear drops and medications twice a day and we must go for a recheck in 2 weeks. She apparently has some awful crap that has been building up in her ears because of her allergies and she might have to be put under anesthesia for an inner canal cleaning! Holy crap, that is going to stink and hopefully my poor baby won't have to go through that. While I shouldn't post about her poor predicament, she is just so stinkin cute with her collar of shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment