Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Four R's : )

I so admire people who take so much time to work on their blogs. You never realize how much work it is until you decide to try and start one up yourself. If you are like me, you have these huge plans, but then life happens and your blog is the last thing on your mind. Anyways, wedding are definitely on my mind these days. My little sis is engaged and we are working on planning her wedding. Through our many searches, I came across these beautiful and amazing bouquets made from old brooches!


They are simply to die for. I heart them so much! I want one for myself! I showed them to my friends and they fell in love as well. We now want to make a bouquet and share it for all of our weddings, and just add certain pins that have special meaning for each bride. The designers at Fantasy Floral Designs (http://www.fantasyfloraldesigns.com/), are so talented! I don't know who came up with the idea, but I am so grateful! I try to live my life with the model of reduce, reuse, recycle and rebeautify and this is a wonderful example of all of these things.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I like! My best friend is getting married later this year and I keep bombarding her with wedding ideas, so this is going on her list :D Blogging is hard work when other things crop up isn't it?! Pretty things like this keep it fun though :D

    ReplyDelete