Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Springtime fun!!

I wish I could find it easier to blog, but the spring weather has just been so wonderful that all I want to do is be outside!! On Sunday we celebrated my sister's birthday and smoked a boston butt-delicious! We also spent the day playing cornhole and horseshoes, it was an amazing day! Today after work I gathered up my pups and headed to my friends pond so that we could go fishing, we didn't catch anything, but still had a great time. The girls had so much fun playing in the pond and running all around off leash. It made me so happy and content to see them having such a fantastic time!


This picture is actually from a trip last year to White Lake, but seeing my poor boxer bear try and swim just reminded me so much of that trip. She tries so hard, but just can't seem to get it right. I need to invest in a life vest for her so that she can go out swimming with the rest of the pups. She just looked so sad watching Kota go fetch sticks out in the pond. At least she got to splah around. So far, this week has been terrific and I hope it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment