Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weekend Projects!!

I spent almost all day Saturday working on my yard. I can't imagine having a bigger yard, it would have taken me a week, instead of just a day to complete. I am so super excited about the results though! It is the first time that I have really done anything with the yard, and I got some sun, which is awesome! The picture above is my uber cute townhouse. You can't really tell, but I planted some flowers in several pots and hung some hanging baskets.

I got mulch on sale for 99cents, a major score and then bought these cute cedar edgers. They really add a lot to the yard, and smell wonderful! Plus, they were really easy to install, a definite plus. My sister also added her cute owls that my dad made to the landscape. There are three of them and they are secretly hiding amongst the bushes. Tomorrow I will show you the back of the house, not as exciting as the front, but I am still impressed with the work we did : )



No comments:

Post a Comment