Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Unfinished Christmas...

This past Christmas I decided that I was going to make homemade gifts for most of my family and friends. Sadly, one gift is still left unfinished. It was originally planned as a blanket top, but before Christmas I was unable to find enough material to finish up the back. I guess everyone was in a crafting mood this season, the stores were crazy and the fabric was going fast. I actually showed my friend Heather the unfinished top and asked her if she wanted a blanket or if she wanted me to adapt it to a shower curtain because she has been wanting to redo her bathroom. She decided on a shower curtain and now I must simply get her project done. I have been waiting for material to go on sale because I want just a plain red material to cover the back so that you don't see all the seems and raw edges. Thankfully, sales are finally starting tomorrow for what I am looking for. I will be so glad to have it finished and my last Christmas gift officially done and given to its recipent. For now here is a picture of the unfinished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment