Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello Blogging World!

Alrighty, here we go blogging world! This is my first attempt at blogging and it is actually a little scary. I have long been a fan of blogging and follow several people as they somehow manage to squeeze in time for their love of crafting in this crazy hectic world. It has been an inspiration to me to see how creative people can be and that they have a love for things homemade like I do. For me, it is such a rush seeing how excited and happy people get when they receive a gift that I have made for them personally. There is always this fear that they aren't going to like it, but so far all of my gifts have been well received and to me, that is the best part of crafting!

It is my hope that by having this blog, I will become more motivated to improve my crafting skills and perhaps inspire others in return for all the inspiration I have received throughout these last few months. If not, at least it will be an awesome journal that I will be able to look back on at years end to see how much I have accomplished. Happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment