Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Stuff : )

My fabric pile is slowly depleting and that makes me super sad, but I have recently gotten a few new things to add to my goody piles. One of my old friends was moving and I got some fabric and a ton of scrap booking stuff from her on the cheap! I also found an amazing pack of buttons-there are some super cute ones that I can't wait to use. Now all I have to do is decide what to make next; the possibilities are endless.





On a side note, my adorable boxer baby decided that she loves it when I have fabric out because it becomes her new pillow. All of the pups in the house seem to think that it is their duty to snuggle test all projects before they are completed. While it is cute, it does make it difficult to work sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment